Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Creativity Contract


My favorite app store is Google Play Store.  Since I have an android phone it is the best app store suited for the phone capabilities that I have and the system that me phone uses to operate. It works just like any other app store that allows you to search for the different apps that you want. It also has tabs that offer music, books, movies and tv, and magazines. I also personalizes to you by suggesting things based on the type of apps that you may search for.


 App 1: Temple Run
Temple Run is a game where a character runs through these different mazes that look somewhat like a temple and has to avoid different obstacles in order to keep running. For example there are tree stumps, gaps in the surface, partial surfaces, and rabid monkey monsters chasing you. It also offers incentives for prolonger running that will help you as you continue to run.






App 2: Facebook
The Facebook app allows people to be able to go mobile with their facebook. It makes it easier because you don’t have to carry around your computer to check your facebook when you get ready. It has all of the amenities that the computer version offers and in some ways is a lot better. You get notifications directly to you phone, but without this app you would have to get on the computer to check all of this and that is less direct.



 

 App 3: Twitter
Twitter  is pretty new to me, I haven’t been a user for a while, but this app is very similar to the facebook app in the attributes it offers for the computer version and the ease of being mobile. Twitter allows people to stay updated on all of their friends and followers most recent tweets and since most people tweet about their day it is easy to be involved in their lives.





App 5: Skype 
I love Skype. Skype is a video calling system that allows one to have a video conversation with someone without them having to be there. I’m a father so having an app that allows me to be able to see my son every day and talk to him as if we are in the same room is great. I also have friends in other countries and other states so it allows me to talk to them and see them as well.





 App 4: Pandora
Pandora is a music app that allows you to create station and tailor your music just the way you like it. The few bad things about it is sometimes it not always on point with what I want and I also get tired of the commercials, but those are things that I can get over and it really is a great app for your listening pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment