Monday, September 17, 2012

Creativity Assignment

For this assignment I really didn't take a nap; it was more like I took a sleep, but when I woke up a spark or creativity led me to rearrange my living room. I have one of those big "L" couches with the different sections that can only go in the corner of you living space, so what I decided to do was take it apart and put the different sections where I wanted them to be. I'm pretty happy with it so far because on part of the couch that has recliners in it that I could never use before are now directly in front of the tv and I can actually recline in them now. Now I just need to vacuum.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a couch like yours (recliners built in!). Rearranging furniture is probably one of the most rewarding ways to change the mood and ability to enjoy a room. Good luck with the vacuum.

    ReplyDelete