Friday, September 21, 2012

Learning and Leading

1. Fluency, Flexibility, Originality, and Elaboration
2. Fluency and Elaboration probably give me the most trouble. I'm not very good a brainstorming, I am more of a just do kind of person. If i have a paper to write i just sit down and bang it out, I don't realyy brainstorm about what I want to talk about because I write well and my ideas flow well. Elaboration is also hard because it just sounds like extra. I'm a very "to the point" person so its hard for me to ramble about things or add the small minute details.
3. One could use Twitter to post ideas and maybe get feedback from the followers and maybe that would help spark some idea for me to brainstorm about or someone could give me some ideas on how to elaborate on things.
4. The only tool I am familiar with on the list is Twitter and as I said in the previous question one could just use Twitter and its followers to bounce ideas off each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment