Monday, September 24, 2012

Spanked Vandy's Blank

Alright, I had a good weekend. The guys went out, fought hard and got a win against Vanderbilt. This makes me especially happy because the coaches really wanted this win so if we would have lost then practice this week would have been heck on wheels! Happy coaches make happy players. The defense played well pitching a shut out and the offense set a school record for the most consecutive games scoring 40 points or more. I have to say that I am proud of the direction that we are going in. We play hard and we stay together and depend on each other. That's probably the sole reason why we have been winning. Our team unity and team trust is so high that it creates this great chemistry and attitude that gives us a certain kind of confidence that we need. PROUD PROUD PROUD

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could have watched this game - instead I found myself starting a fire in the woods. It seems like the game (and preparation up to games) is quite a collaborative endeavor. I'm glad to see you writing about this important aspect of your life here at UGA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall have done so good!! I am so impressed/happy to be able to watch such a good team!!

    ReplyDelete